This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Rick Rocks ~ Because He Picks Up Where I Leave Off


This week I have been sick with some yucky sinus junk. I have had no energy and absolutely no desire to do anything I would normally do.

I put the kids in the bath last night, but then went to lay down while they played. Rick came home from work shortly after that and just went in and washed them, got them out and into their jammies.

Then he told me that he would be cleaning up the kitchen from dinner, so I was not to touch it.

Then it made me remember that in the mornings when I come into the bedroom, after getting everybody off to school, that our bed has been made by him.

I am thankful to have a husband who is mindful of things I have left undone or incomplete and then completes them for me without me having to ask, beg or nag.

And I've mentioned before that my Love Language is Acts of Service. I have felt very loved.

Rick Rocks ~ Because he picks up where I leave off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!