This Just In ...

Click on the images on the right sidebar to see what the kids are up to!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Rick Rocks ~ When He Doesn't Think I'm Sexy

Rick thinks I'm sexy. He tells me that all the time. He thinks other men should be jealous that I am his wife.

But the other day Rick came in from work and said, "You look cute!"

I loved that!

Yes, I love that Rick thinks I'm sexy and I try hard to dress and present myself to him in the ways that he thinks are sexy. But there is just something great about being told you are 'cute' by your husband. It brings a smile to my face every time I think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting comments is the BEST part of blogging! Please leave me one, if you want to! Even if you don't have a blog, just leave me an "Anonymous" comment and sign your name in the body of the comment. I love to see who's reading all this craziness that comes from my mind! Have a great day!